Virtual Athlete Guide
Welcome to the Black Knight DONNA Mother’s Day Your Way Virtual Athlete Guide.
How to Mother’s Day Your Way or Virtual 5K
- Register online!
- Pick-up your race packet, including your finisher’s medal, at Friday Musicale during the published pick up times or opt to have your packet mailed to you for a small postage fee.
- Choose an activity! Roller skate, surf, SUP – it all counts! Or race our virtual 5K.
- Complete your activity anytime Saturday, May 7 through Sunday, May 8, 2022. A minimum of 30 minutes is encouraged.
- Submit your proof of activity (optional). Post that selfie enjoying your chosen activity, and tag us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter as we celebrate moms together. Not in to selfies? You are welcome to contact us and share your results. This is not required, but we would love to hear from you.
Virtual Event Platform
The key to experiencing a virtual DONNA event is our virtual event platform on the Active Experience App. Learn more and download the app »
To submit an Official 5K time for virtual results
- Use the virtual race features in the Active Experience App to capture your time OR go to our results page before 11:50 PM ET on Sunday, May 8, 2022.
- Submit your time as instructed. You will need your registration ID found in your registration confirmation email or in your myactive account. Please note: the system will retain the last submitted time rather than the fastest!
- DONNA staff will confirm your time.
- Official results and winners will be announced by May 15, 2022.
The top breast cancer survivor and overall male and female finishers of the virtual 5K race will receive a digital DONNA Top Finisher award for social media bragging rights.